Wednesday, September 4, 2013

One tee different outfits

Paris tee

Fall's new arrivals are here everywhere and there are so many cute outfits for the coming season. As I was reorganizing my wardrobe, putting away colorful summer clothes and
taking out my dull autumm outfits, I figured I needed a new tee shirt. Last year boom for homies and celine parody tees catch my eye to get one those appealing tees with statement. They are stylish enough to wear them with jeans and sneakers alone or with skirt and flats or heels. Either dressy and casual way these T-shirts would make it work. 
However, as popular as they are, they are a little pricey. So decided to wait and shopped around for any other and bought these two nice tees for a price of one homies. 

 Zara T-shirt. Zara has constantly new clothes coming in for Fall 2013 definitely to be checked out!


 Madewell T-shirt. Madewell has always cute stuff with decent quality clothing and leather goods another division of Jcrew.

I usually buy tees made of cotton especially in summer because they are thermostatic. But these two above are made of Viscose and Linen respectively. Those fabrics are less likely to get wrinkles and convenient to be worn casual or dressy.

"Gray. The most convenient, useful, and elegant neutral color" -Christian Dior

I love grey.. matches with pretty much anything and can be worn year round.
I posted few pics of dressy outfits just for the upcoming transition from summer to fall.
thvm pants/MK shoes/Ellandem necklace

I am a minimalist person.. try to avoid flashy and flamboyant features when it comes to style. Keeping it simple with minimal accessories.


Zara leather skirt/Addison blazer

Diesel jeans/stylenanda lipstick/Claudia Ciuti shoes

Madewell pencil skirt/Fcuk bracelet/Ash shoes
For a dressy look, tee worn tucked in with high heels or flats and a nice bag :)

Pictures taken with Canon S110



No comments:

Post a Comment