Saturday, August 31, 2013

The beauty trend

A beauty box delivered to your door..
small beauty box
Beauty Fix, Birch Box, Eco-Emi and more.. beauty products are delivered to your door at the end of every month.
Spending about 20 bucks on a mystery box of samples can sound crazy but
I used to spend more than twice the amount monthly for either make up, hair or skin care products. 
When I heard about this new epidemic of beauty, the mystery box, I wanted to give it a try. 


I subscribed to glossybox and this is my first box of the month! I feel like a kid awaiting for a box of fancy gifts.

cute package

another box inside



pink box

I think I am going to have some fun learning about these brands before I buy the full size product! Surprise!

bohemian summer
"what is it about the end of summer that inspires an urgent sense of carpe diem?"


"We hope you make the best of the last weeks of summer!" -the glossybox team


ta-da!

facial mist, hair food (keratin), lip blush

pressed powder & eye shadow


my fav item of this month's box ;)

All pictures are taken with Canon S110

No comments:

Post a Comment